Re: PHP + MySQL = Broken?

Subject: Re: PHP + MySQL = Broken?
From: Israel Alvarez (is@isaka.net)
Date: Thu Aug 03 2000 - 13:14:44 MDT

To all -

My thanks to those who helped me on this problem. The MySQL on "Tidbits" is
definitely broken. I downloaded the latest from MySQL.com and everything ran
smoothly. While I was at it, I also built and installed Apache and PHP 4
from the source tarballs. Not only does everything run very well, the Apache
tarball gives a much nicer directory layout than YDL's install - everything
in one nice location.

If anyone else is experiencing similar problems, feel free to email me and
I'll help.

Now if I could just find a working version of pdflib...

--

Israel Alvarez is at isaka dot net propellerhead without portfolio isaka studio "You're either part of the solution, or part of the precipitate"