HotJava on YDL 1.2

Subject: HotJava on YDL 1.2
From: Craig Snoke (craig.snoke@gvox.com)
Date: Mon Aug 14 2000 - 08:11:03 MDT

Is anyone successfully running Sun's HotJava 3.0 browser on YDL? According
to Sun's instructions, I've installed JDK 1.1.6 (the versiont they seem to
recommend for HotJava 3), and downloaded the Linux HJ installer. However,
when I run the installer, it complains about not finding a specific .jar
file (I think it's looking in the JDK 1.1.6 directory for this). I do have
the JDK installed in the correct directory. I've located one set of
instructions for installing HotJava on PPC Linux, but it refers to version
1.0 and is obsolete. I'll try to send more details later, but in the
meantime, anyone?

Thanks!

-- Craig