Re: wake from sleep and DMA problem

Subject: Re: wake from sleep and DMA problem
From: JCS (chris526@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Aug 22 2000 - 15:47:30 MDT

Just a note about pmud on my PB G3 99. I tried the pmud-0.6-1.ppc.rpm
version of pmud and had problems just after booting during login. After
typing in my login name, the followind message was displayed - "VFS file
limit of 4096 opened files exceeded." A second message complained that the
shared object linker could not find a library. After these messages, the
password prompt was displayed. I was able to login and use the system but I
removed pmud until I can discover the cause of the warning messages.