Re: OpenFirmware: ROM checksum failure!

Subject: Re: OpenFirmware: ROM checksum failure!
From: Christopher M. Cianci (cianci@oxy.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 24 2000 - 00:23:33 MDT

Thank you very much for the information -- I apologize for my tardy reply.

Unfortunately, I am still no better off; but now that I understand more about
the nature of what is happening, I called a local service shop and they also
suggested your solution -- telling me that if that didn't work I had blown my
processor. Is this possible? Or just some really badly timed coincidence?

Thanks for the advice,

-- chris --