Re: Airport and YDL?

Subject: Re: Airport and YDL?
From: Andrew Diller (dillera@isc.upenn.edu)
Date: Sun Aug 27 2000 - 08:53:22 MDT

as root:

insmod airport network_name="the_network_name_i_put_in_airport"

then make sure that all the refs to eth0 in /etc/sysconfig
and /etc/sysconfig/networking-scripts

are set up with the proper ip stuff, and reference not _eth0_ but _airport_.

You should also copy /etc/sysconfig/eth0 to /etc/sysconfig/airport

that should get you started.

-andy

Andrew Diller dillera@isc.upenn.edu
Information Systems & Computing