Re: Using YDL 2.0 as a server

Subject: Re: Using YDL 2.0 as a server
From: Chris Ruprecht (chrup999@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Aug 02 2001 - 09:21:58 MDT

The scripts are available from:

ftp://chill-025.bbnow.net/pub/scripts

the .message file tells you, what you need to do. The scripts don't do the
actual 'make' or 'make install', all they do is to set up the environment to
compile the package so it works for either RedHat 7.0 or YDL 2.0.

You need to unpack the sources in /home/src - or else, you need to change
these procedures. I set these up a while back because I could never remember
what I did the last time I complied this or that to get it to compile the
way I want it. I actually never meant to give these out and they are not
very pretty or complicated.
Feel free to use them and change them to your liking... sort of "Enter on
your own risk!"

Best regards,
Chris