Re: PPPoE on YDL

Subject: Re: PPPoE on YDL
From: Phil (phildo1@softhome.net)
Date: Sat Aug 04 2001 - 10:02:07 MDT

I had the same problem, but the command line worked. Instead of running
./go-gui, try just using ./go. After it runs, type adsl-start (as "su").
If that's not in you path variable, you might have to type:

"/usr/sbin/./adsl-start"

You might need to use the network config utility (I used the one that came
with KDE2) to tell it NOT to load eth0 (assuming that's your NIC) at boot or
the default route for eth0 will stay 0.0.0.0.

If you still have problems let me know as I just set this up a couple of
weeks ago myself.

Phil