Re: Request: header

Subject: Re: Request: header
From: Matthew 'Fringe' Duhan (fringe@shore.net)
Date: Tue Aug 07 2001 - 23:37:52 MDT

On Wed, 8 Aug 2001, Graham Leggett wrote:
>Dan Burcaw wrote:
>> I'd recommend setting up your email client
>> to filter messages to: yellowdog-general@lists.yellowdoglinux.com
>> into their own email box rather then your inbox.
>
>I prefer not to - I'd rather read everything in one place, rather than
>flitting from mailbox to mailbox reading new messages.

I agree. I prefer to read it all in one place, which is why I made the
suggestion in the first place. So can this be done? Thanks.

Matt
Matthew Duhan fringe@shore.net http://shell2.primushost.com/~fringe
When I want my opinions I'll ask me for them.
WWW, HTML, VR, MOO, HRSFA, TMBG, DNA--any more initials and I'll go insane
With friends like these, who needs a lobotomy?