Re: More about Virtual Hosts...

Subject: Re: More about Virtual Hosts...
From: Jim Cole (greyleaf@yggdrasill.net)
Date: Thu Aug 09 2001 - 02:12:36 MDT

apachectl is a shell script, so it shouldn't be necessary to actually
build anything. If you extract, and possibly patch, that should be
sufficient. There are a couple configuration variables at the top of the
script that you will want to tweak.

The script ends up in /usr/src/rpm/BUILD/apache_1.3.14/src/support

Jim

Brian Watson's bits of Thu, 9 Aug 2001 translated to: