JDE on YDL

Subject: JDE on YDL
nrwalker@bellsouth.net
Date: Sat Aug 11 2001 - 11:24:23 MDT

Hello,

Has anybody successfully set up a java runtime environment on YDL 2 ??
I downloaded the JDE 1.3 beta from sourceforge and I think I have it
setup right.
But I downloaded the Zend IDE 30 day trial and I was trying to run it
and I get an error from java that says it's missing a file. Something
like 'libXl.so' Anyway, has anybody tried out the Zend IDE and ran it
on YDL. The requirements say Linux and a java runtime environment. Any
help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.