RE: LPRng HELP!!!

Subject: RE: LPRng HELP!!!
From: Pete Peters (ppeters914@home.com)
Date: Mon Aug 13 2001 - 14:57:19 MDT

Ok, Alan, you asked for it: RTFM!!! Hahahaha, just kidding.

Actually, did you search the list archives first? I did a quicky and
came up w/ several hits. The best one appears to be a how-to:
<http://lists.yellowdoglinux.com/yellowdog-general/July01/0204.html>.

HTH

Pete
"We call this principle Plug and Play. Or at least,
Microsoft calls it that because it hasn't got it yet.
In the Mac world we've had it for so long we didn't
even think of giving it a name."
      - Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)