Re: Change Bootx kernel directory?

Subject: Re: Change Bootx kernel directory?
From: Murias O'Ceallagh (linux@dragonsblood.net)
Date: Wed Aug 22 2001 - 14:07:35 MDT

On my machine how I cp into a dir with a space into it is simply;
cp /mnt/Mac9/System" "Folder/Linux" "Kernels/

of course replace the Mac9 with the name of your drive. The space within
the quotes does the trick with spaces in the folder names. I have seen
success with this with most flavors of unix. ;)

Just my 2 cents.
Murias