Install Freeze

Subject: Install Freeze
cbsled@ncia.net
Date: Fri Aug 24 2001 - 07:25:45 MDT

I'm installing YDL 2 from Terrasoft CDs onto a Wallstreet on top of LinuxPPC. The installation goes fine until "Transferring packages". During that step, the CD runs for a while, then it stops and the system is frozen. I tried Home/Office and Development, and text mode. All did the same thing. System boots to YDL, X works but not well. Is this that bad CD problem or something else?

Carl Brown cbsled@ncia.net
Microsoft: The company that made eMail dangerous.