Re: Darwin Streaming Server 3.01 running on YDL

Subject: Re: Darwin Streaming Server 3.01 running on YDL
From: Robert Vogt IV (robert@arborhost.com)
Date: Tue Aug 28 2001 - 08:36:01 MDT

        Murias,

> Here's the catch.. either with the one I was working with or any other
> builds i have tried since, there is no DarwinStreamingServer in that
> directory or any other directory from the root directory on down.
>
> Thus I think the problem has been found. No binary to install.
>
> And yes this is after ./Buildit

        Hmmmm... I did a 'find . -name DarwinStreamingServer -print' in
the root install directory and came up with the same result. Apparently,
its one of the few that is actually placed in the right location by the
build process. Try deleting the i386 binary and re-running
./Buildit. If that doesn't work, I'll send you my copy directly.

                        Sincerely,

                        Robert Vogt IV
                        ArborHost