(k)mail wierdness

Subject: (k)mail wierdness
From: Scott Frankel (papi@flaquito)
Date: Tue Aug 28 2001 - 10:22:00 MDT

I'm attempting to migrate to kmail for my email handling
from netscape. And I've discovered some odd wierdness:

I can send mail to this group (i.e.: yellowdog-general@lists.
yellowdoglinux.com), but not to (at least some) other email
addresses. I'm also not sure if I'm receiving all mail sent to me
In fact, I haven't received email I've sent to myself this morning!

Does this ring any bells?

Curiously, when I post to this group, my email address
appears as papi@flaquito.snfc21.pbi.net in the mail I retrieve.
Yet my email account's address is leknarf@pacbell.net.
That's awfully strange. [papi is the user account I work in
on my single-user machine, "flaquito."]

At least I can send & receive mail to this group ;)
Advice greatly appreciated!

Thanks
Scott