shaky mouse cursor from trackpad

Subject: shaky mouse cursor from trackpad
From: Benjamin Reed (ranger@befunk.com)
Date: Fri Dec 07 2001 - 19:03:17 MST

Just curious if anyone's figured this one out. I've got an
IBook2 and it's got a touchpad. In OSX and OS9 it works just
dandy, but in X I have absolutely no fine motor control with it.

When I try to do small (one or two pixel) movements it shakes
around (presumably because on a small scale fingers don't stay
still =)

Is there any way to adjust the sensitivity for that?

--
Ben Reed a.k.a. Ranger Rick (ranger@befunk.com)
http://defiance.dyndns.org/ / http://radio.scenespot.org/