Re: Installing 7300/200

Subject: Re: Installing 7300/200
From: Trevor J. Mahan (tjmahan@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Dec 11 2001 - 23:04:51 MST

I'm sorry....I never meant to imply that:)

I'm just now downloading it myself. I'm an absolute newbie! I've got a
7600 with 1 gig of ram and a dual 604 200mhz processor, and I'd love to
get an SMP-enabled version of YDL running on this as an Apache
webserver.

I'm wishing myself luck as well!!

Trevor