RE: Installing 7300/200

Subject: RE: Installing 7300/200
From: John Nelson (john@computation.com)
Date: Wed Dec 12 2001 - 00:25:49 MST

Yup... "Jon" is the guy with the 7300. "John" is the guy with the 8500
looking for memory, and I seem to have found one site that sells cheap
PowerMac memory - 168-pin 128 meg DRAMS for $21.99. That sounds like a
deal to me!

        http://www.velocityupgrades.com/

Anybody know anything about this vendor?

-- John