Re: who knows OF syntax?

Subject: Re: who knows OF syntax?
From: jennix (jennix@jennix.com)
Date: Wed Dec 19 2001 - 19:29:03 MST

hi,

ok, so perhaps i'm not as think as i smart i am, but even though i'm pretty
sure it's on part 15, i tried everything from 1-16... OF either throws me a
"MAC-PART: SPECIFIED PARTITION IS NOT VALID..." or "can't OPEN..."

suggestions are welcome, as are good resources for OF syntax for things
like, oh i dunno... a darn partition map or something? maybe a Darwin
partitioning program that isn't infected with the macintosh-see-no-evil
disease? or, heaven forbid, a way to mount other partitions from Darwin?

jeez, and i thought i hated intel-based hardware....

peace,
jennifer