Re: Disk Partitioning

Subject: Re: Disk Partitioning
From: Avinash Gupta (agupta@mediaone.net)
Date: Fri Dec 21 2001 - 12:53:46 MST

You just need to boot from the Yellow Dog 2.1 CD. Hold down the 'c' key
during bootup to boot from the CD ROM. The Yellow Dog installer has a disk
partitioning tool. You will need at a minimum two disk partitions, one of
type 'linux swap' and the other 'ext2'. For more information, refer to the
'Guide to Installation' at:

http://www.yellowdoglinux.com/support/installation/guide2.1.shtml

-- Avinash Gupta (agupta@mediaone.net)