RE: LinuxPPC dead? (was "Processor upgrade card.")

Subject: RE: LinuxPPC dead? (was "Processor upgrade card.")
From: Pete Peters (ppeters914@attbi.com)
Date: Tue Dec 25 2001 - 17:42:28 MST

LPPC was included on the CD that came w/ my PowerLogix G3/400 card. ATI
Rage Orion 128 Pro issues aside, it installed w/o any problems on my
PPC9500. However, trying to upgrade from that was a frustrating
experience. I agree 100-percent w/ Gordon's assessment of the LinuxPPC
list; lurk on it if you want to learn, but don't expect any answers
regarding install/newbie questions.

Which is why I moved to YDL. "Two thumbs up!" to Dan and crew.

Pete
Pete Peters <ppeters914@attbi.com>
Seattle, Washington, USA