kernel upgrade

Subject: kernel upgrade
From: Jonathan Bertsch (bertsch.13@osu.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 16 2001 - 22:17:02 MST

I've noticed more and more that people are running ppc/ydl linux with
newer kernels then 2.2.17, are there any newer, pre-compiled ones out
there that have good pismo support? I could never get 2.2.18 to compile
with a morking mouse and keyboard(if anybody has a conf script for a pismo
please let me know), so I'm still using 2.2.17. It's not very important, I
just know that some of the newer kernels have better support for some
hardware I own(like my rio 500 mp3 player). Thanks for any help.

--
Jonathan Bertsch
bertsch.13@osu.edu