XFree 4.0.1 rpms help

Subject: XFree 4.0.1 rpms help
From: Black (cpa@ece.cmu.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 03 2001 - 20:34:28 MST

So, I just installed the 4.0.1 rpms that Hollis so thoughtfully put
together. When I tried to restart xfs when I was done, it failed, telling
me that libXfont.so.1 was missing. So, I went out to rpmfind to figure
out what should be supplying it. It looks like XFree86-libs-* should be
supplying it. I did an rpm -qpl XFree86-libs-4.0.1-0.43b.ppc.rpm and it
doesn't appear to be present. Am I missing something here? I'd appreciate
any help.

Thanks,
Christopher