Re: YDL on a MacTell computer?

Subject: Re: YDL on a MacTell computer?
From: William Severson (bs00@pacbell.net)
Date: Tue Jan 09 2001 - 23:29:31 MST

Thank you for your information. I have a MacTell which is probably a clone of a
Starmax 3000 ( the cheaper one ). I'm in market for a new Mac, but want to put
up a Linux server on the MacTell. I have tons of Unix experience, and I just
need to know that I won't shoot myself in the foot trying to put up a server on
the MacTell.

Thanks again,

Bill