Re: response to:Avinash + Juan

Subject: Re: response to:Avinash + Juan
From: Juan Manuel Palacios (jmpalacios@mac.com)
Date: Sun Jan 06 2002 - 22:14:14 MST

        It is my pleasure to have helped you CL. That's what the list is
for anyway, so that knowledge can be spread through to the people who
really need it. I, and all of us, were once beginners as well and also
needed the help. It is our turn now to give it and I'm sure that at some
points we will be asking for it too. At least I know I will, I'm very
far from being omnipotent.

        Thank you for those links Avinash, they are great. I'll dig into
them when I get a chance to expand my knowledge a bit more.

        Have a nice night all. Yours,...

                Juan.