Mount cdrom

Subject: Mount cdrom
From: Joe Villari (joev_nylxs@pipeline.com)
Date: Sat Jan 26 2002 - 09:01:40 MST

I'm trying to get YDL 2.1 working on a TI PowerBook. I'm trying to
upgrade my kernel from 2.4.10 to 2.4.18-pre7. I've downloaded the
kernel and burned it on CD. I can't get the cdrom to mount.

mount -t [FILE SYSTEM] /dev/cdrom /mnt/cdrom

This yeilds one of two results, FS not supported by kernel or wrong
medium type. I've tried several cds, including the YDL ones, always
with the same results. I've tried all FS that I know of including -t
hfs and -t iso9660.

What am I missing??

Thanks
Joe