Re: Problem with GDM on startup

Subject: Re: Problem with GDM on startup
From: Rich Dolinsky (r.e.dolinsky@verizon.net)
Date: Mon Jan 28 2002 - 19:41:10 MST

I am on an Old World machine. Bootx loads fine but goes all the way through
everything. Then the error happens and then it refreshes the screen to
black, gives me the error a few hundred times, goes black again, and
continues in a loop. I can type and it asks me for a password after I hit
enter...but during the middle the error starts all over agaiun