Re: Problem with Orange Micro SCSI and Installer

Subject: Re: Problem with Orange Micro SCSI and Installer
From: Dustin Evermore (devermore@uswest.net)
Date: Tue Jul 25 2000 - 14:58:33 MDT

Sorry Tom, I had the same problem with my Orange Micro Grappler 940UW card.
It's much faster than the builtin SCSI in my 9500 so it would have been nice
to run my UW hard drives off it. Unfortunately, only MacOS seems to see the
card and what it's running. I have multiple scsi drives, tho, and have YDL
running off the internal. It's good enough for me right now, so I've
stopped there.

But here's an idea. Maybe you can do the install on a hard drive on the
internal bus. Then move it to the Grappler. You'll probably need to change
Bootx. Might not work, but it shouldn't cost you anything.

Dustin Evermore