Re: Language Paradigms (was RTFM Resources Wanted)

Subject: Re: Language Paradigms (was RTFM Resources Wanted)
christopher.murtagh@mcgill.ca
Date: Thu Jul 05 2001 - 09:56:32 MDT

On Thu, 5 Jul 2001, Chris Ruprecht wrote:
>The only implementation I have seen floating around in SmallTalk. But
>then, there is Emacs and it's LISP interpreter, but I'm not sure how
>compatible that is to the normal LISP. I have never used the language

 There is a Scheme interpreter on the YDL CDs (Scheme is MIT's dialect of
Lisp, mostly used for teaching). I've used Scheme, but not Common Lisp, so
I don't know if this will help you or not.

 From a development install:

[root@krishna RPMS]# rpm -qa | grep scheme
umb-scheme-3.2-16a

--

Christopher Murtagh Webmaster / Sysadmin Web Communications Group McGill University Montreal, Quebec Canada