Re: G4 Sawtooth ATTO SCSI Cinema Display

Subject: Re: G4 Sawtooth ATTO SCSI Cinema Display
From: Jim Cole (greyleaf@yggdrasill.net)
Date: Tue Jul 17 2001 - 18:43:11 MDT

Hi - I have essentially the same machine and had no difficulty with the
install, but I booted and installed directly from the Install CD. I also
don't have a Cinema Display *sigh*. Do you have another monitor you could
try as a test? I seem to recall reading a while back that a kernel patch
was required for the Cinema Display. Something about the monitor going
into sleep mode at boot time if the patch wasn't applied.

Jim

Edward L. Poulin's bits of Tue, 17 Jul 2001 translated to: