ydl2 on ibook2 with german keyboard?

Subject: ydl2 on ibook2 with german keyboard?
From: Thomas Niederreiter (tn@fhm.edu)
Date: Mon Jul 23 2001 - 05:02:55 MDT

Hello,

I installed ydl2 without problems on my new ibook.
But I am not able to get my german keyboard fully supported
in XFree.

I have all normal keys (even umlauts) without problems, but
keys that require ALT-GR (like all brackets, pipe, blacklash, at..)
do not work. Is there a way to enable my right-command key to work
as alt-gr? I was able to do so on the console, but not under X.

Thanks for any pointers,

Thomas

  ___ ___
 / | \ ___________ | REAL : Thomas Niederreiter: Munich, Germany
/ ~ \/ _ \_ __ \ | EMAIL : tn@rz.fh-muenchen.de
\ Y ( <_> ) | \/ | WEB : www.xcdroast.org
       \/ All I want is a warm bed and a kind word and unlimited power
                      -- Ashleigh Brilliant