Yaboot no longer gives OS choice at boot

Subject: Yaboot no longer gives OS choice at boot
From: Merrill Aldrich (maldrich@netwalk.com)
Date: Tue Jul 31 2001 - 22:31:02 MDT

Hi -

I have a new cube, OS 9 and YDL 2. I installed from the CD and Linux ran
wonderfully...once. Now when I boot the computer, I no longer get the
screen with the choice of operating systems -- it just goes straight
into Mac OS 9. I'd like the Mac to be the default, but I'd obviously
like to be able to choose Linux as well ;-)

I'm sure there's an easy fix - can someone point me in the right
direction?

Thanks,

Merrill Aldrich