Help Installing YD 1.2 on RS/6000

Subject: Help Installing YD 1.2 on RS/6000
From: Matthew Conquest (m_conquest@email.com)
Date: Mon Jun 19 2000 - 23:45:22 MDT

I have an RS/6000 B50 that l am trying to install yellowdog on. My problem
is when l have to select the location of the install medium it gives an
error saying that it can't find base/stage2.img when l select it.
I have tried downloading the iso image and installing via NFS, and via ftp
and l have also purchase an original copy of yellowdog cd all with the same
result.
I have tried updating the microcode on the machine, installing from an
external cdrom, all with the same result

Any ideas ?

Thanks

Matthew conquest