Re: kppp in YDL 2.0 can't reach remote hosts

Subject: Re: kppp in YDL 2.0 can't reach remote hosts
From: Patrick Callahan (pac1@tiac.net)
Date: Tue Jun 05 2001 - 04:31:10 MDT

run the /sbin/route command to see what default is set to
when ppp is running the default route should be ppp0

if its eth0 all your packets are belong to eth0

At the moment, each time I reboot I have to do the following commands as root

/sbin/route/ del default
/sbin/route/ add default ppp0

I'm not sure yet how to make this change permanently. some /etc/config file
probably. If your situation is the same as mine though this should get you
going.

-Pat