Re: Setting up Epson Stylus Color 850 with usb

Subject: Re: Setting up Epson Stylus Color 850 with usb
From: David C. Hacker, DVM (dh55145@alltel.net)
Date: Tue Jun 12 2001 - 18:20:36 MDT

If it wasn't for the fact that it'd slow down your testing I'd mail you one.
I have accumulated about 4 of those USB to parallel adapters here :)

Let me know what you find. I don't know what option was compiled in to the
2.4.2 kernel but it worked great with YDL 1.2.1 When the kernel was loading
before it even went into interactive start up It would say bidirectional USB
printer attached to usb 3 or something like that. It still recognizes the
printer in 2.0 when the kernel boots but the node I made isn't recognized by
the print tool. Hope this helps.

--
David C. Hacker, DVM
923 B St. #32