New Hard Drive?

Subject: New Hard Drive?
From: Howard Shere (hshere@greendragon.com)
Date: Tue Mar 13 2001 - 22:35:40 MST

I want to move my current install from one external SCSI drive to another
and then start using the new one instead of the old one.

What is the easiest way to transfer all the files from the old drive to the
new one?

I know how to do this in MacOS. I don't know how to do this in YDL.

Also, is there something for MacOS which would let me mount the YDL drives
and do the copy there without messing up the priveldeges and such.

Also, Also, I need whatever process I use to transfer the files to make sure
the aliases (or whatever they are called on Linux) transfer correctly and
all point at files on the new drive...

 Mac guys: I want complete control. Unix guys: No you don't.
Howard Shere | Green Dragon Creations | Water Valley Interchange
President | 301 N. Main St. | P.O. Box 70
Software Sculptor | Water Valley, MS 38965 | Water Valley, MS 38965