Re: kdevelop

Subject: Re: kdevelop
From: Ben Stanley (bds02@uow.edu.au)
Date: Fri Mar 01 2002 - 06:52:12 MST

I have used kdevelop to create a kdevelop makefile from an autoconf
capable set of makefiles. That is pretty easy to get right. (If the
project is not automake/autoconf capable, it doesn't work.) However, I
have never used kdevelop to insert stuff into a cvs repository.

You might try asking on the kdevelop list at lists.kde.org or
dot.kde.org for a more satisfactory answer, but they would probably ask
for more detail on what you did first.

http://kdevelop.kde.org

Ben.