Re: Yup problems =]

Subject: Re: Yup problems =]
From: Shawn Dunn (osirusg@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Mar 07 2002 - 12:21:39 MST

Damn, might I make that a suggestion to any of the maintainers of yup that
happen to be following the list? there are those of us that like the pain,
humiliation, and waiting of building from source for that micro-fractional
performance gain, perhaps make it an option to get SRPMS in the next
release?

                                --Shawn