mousemode command?

Subject: mousemode command?
From: Andrew Leahy (aleahy@knox.edu)
Date: Sat Mar 16 2002 - 19:15:21 MST

Hello,

I can't use the right "SHIFT" key on my 7200. An archive message I found
said it's possible to use the 'mousemode' command to fix this. However, I
can't seem to find this command on my system. (Slocate turns up nothing.)
Does anyone know what package this is a part of? According to rpmfind.net,
in previous releases it was in pmac-utils, but apparently not any longer.

Alternatively, if 'mousemode' is obsolete, is there anything to replace it?

Thanks.

Andrew Leahy