Forewarning

Subject: Forewarning
From: Dan Burcaw (dburcaw@terraplex.com)
Date: Wed Mar 27 2002 - 22:21:50 MST

Hey all.. this list is moving tonight.
Please be advised that:

* the new list will be yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
  please adjust your mail filters accordingly.

* you will receive an email under your current subscription address
  from the new list software once it is live. At that point
  the list @lists.yellowdoglinux.com will cease. The email
  will contain details regarding the new list.

I'd suggest not posting until you get on the new list as I'm not sure
how long this current one will be functional. (as soon as the new list
goes live, I'm going to shutdown mail handling for
lists.yellowdoglinux.com which means if you try to send to this list
the message will bounce. In a few weeks, I'll disable the sub domain
entirely.

Catch yall on the flip side!

--

Regards, Dan Burcaw Terra Soft Solutions, Inc. http://www.terrasoftsolutions.com/