Re: FAQ and Yaboot?

Subject: Re: FAQ and Yaboot?
From: Ryan Griffith (rgriffit@csulb.edu)
Date: Wed May 17 2000 - 19:18:08 MDT

I had a problem with that also when I put those three files in the system
folder. I kept getting an error like: "can't open yaboot.tbxi" or
something. Then I tried just putting them on the hard drive in no
particular folder and I was able to boot successfully using the same
command. Hope this helps.

Ryan