Purchase YDL 2.0 from CompUSA? NEVER!

Subject: Purchase YDL 2.0 from CompUSA? NEVER!
From: Pete Peters (ppeters914@home.com)
Date: Tue May 29 2001 - 14:02:35 MDT

<rant>
I have only been in *ONE* CompUSA (in Cupertino, CA....hmmmmm..) that
enthusiastically embraced Apple's Store-Within-A-Store concept. The
rest, especially here in the Seattle, WA area, give it lip-service if
not outright disdain. Yes, I plan to purchase YDL 2.0, but from a store
that deserves my business. IMHO, CompUSA does not.
</rant>

Pete
Pete Peters <ppeters914@home.com>
Seattle, Washington, USA