Re: KDE2 Control Center problem

Subject: Re: KDE2 Control Center problem
From: Dan Burcaw (dburcaw@terrasoftsolutions.com)
Date: Thu May 31 2001 - 01:04:06 MDT

This is a known problem. It does not effect the functionality of KDE2.
(execept for those control center choices which just so various output
details).

FYI: We're going to be putting up a bug submitter soon so if people see
even the smallest annoyances (we consider this bug pretty harmless, hence
the it wasn't fixed for release).. please write them down or type them down
and submit to us once the bug tracker goes up.