nVidia GeForce3-17in (ADC)LCD-Dual 800/MHz Quicksilver

Subject: nVidia GeForce3-17in (ADC)LCD-Dual 800/MHz Quicksilver
From: Adam Scarcella (adamo97@mediaone.net)
Date: Tue Nov 06 2001 - 13:17:52 MST

I just installed YDL-2.1 on a Quicksilver G4 Dual 800MHz. I have an
nVidia GeForce3 card w/ a 17in Apple Studio Display (LCD).

The installation went smoothly, however the colors are completely messed
up. I tried typing linux video=aty128fb:vmode:14 which is the suggested
line of code to type in after you select "l" from the yaboot prompt but
IT DIDN'T WORK!

I know that Terra Soft DOES NOT SUPPORT THE nVidia GeForce3 nor the ADC
connector, but I was hoping there was a temporary work-around. I can
barely read my screen.

Best Regards,

Adamo =)