iMac/b and Pmac 7500 Doesn't Sleep? YDL 2.1

Subject: iMac/b and Pmac 7500 Doesn't Sleep? YDL 2.1
From: Jose Arturo Co (john1@planet-save.com)
Date: Fri Nov 09 2001 - 21:48:07 MST

Hi all,

I just bought ydl 2.1 and installed it on my imac/b and my powermac 7500 with Apple Multiple Scan 17 Display.

For some reason the monitors don't go to sleep. I've setup the energy save at 1 min, but it doesn't work for both KDE and GNOME.

When I was in the process of installation the monitors did go to sleep for both.

Any idea?

Thanks!
-Jose

==
http://www.thehungersite.com - Donate Free Food

http://rainforest.care2.com - Save the Rainforest Free

http://ecologyfund.com - Save the Rainforest Free

Planet-Save.com: FREE e-mail that allows you to save Amazon rainforest!
Sign up at now http://www.planet-save.com