Re: Mount problem

Subject: Re: Mount problem
From: Keary Suska (hierophant@pcisys.net)
Date: Tue Nov 13 2001 - 17:35:53 MST

I would say the easiest thing to do is put your mount command into rc.local
so it's always mounted at startup. It should stay mounted unless explicitly
umounted, unless you have some kind of automount daemon running, in which
case it may be a better bet to try one of those. I can't recommend any, as I
haven't looked into it.

Keary Suska
Esoteritech, Inc.