e-mail software recommendations?

Subject: e-mail software recommendations?
From: Mark Philip (markphilip_27@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Nov 18 2001 - 19:12:49 MST

In light of the recent 'DHCP questions' posting, I would like to find out
from list members which e-mail client they recommend for YDL. I'm all for
plain text e-mail and am opposed to using HTML mail. I currently use
PowerMail on the Mac, but was wondering what others are using on YDL.
I've used PINE before and liked it, and I've briefly looked at KMail.
Also, is it possible to migrate address books and messages from PowerMail
(www.ctmdev.com) into an appropriate format into YDL so that an e-mail
client can access it? Or do I have to simply send e-mails to myself?

Thanks in advance,

--
Mark Philip <mailto:markphilip_27@yahoo.com>
Singapore.