YDL Install Fails: CD Will Not Mount

Subject: YDL Install Fails: CD Will Not Mount
From: Little, Brian (brlittle@davidson.edu)
Date: Mon Nov 26 2001 - 09:57:09 MST

Greetings! I've seen this addressed in some posts from several months back,
but was unable to locate a satisfactory solution. I'm curious to know if
anyone else solved the problem.

I bought YDL 2.0 at MacWorld 2001 NYC, and have only now worked my way
around to installing it (or trying to) on my old G3. Problem is, the install
CD doesn't read. Nada, zip, zilch. It completely fails to mount on any of my
several Macs.

I understand that there's a CD image available, but I have no ready access
to a CD burner. I've tried contacting Terrasoft, without success, to get a
replacement disc. I've also tried looking in their support system, but I
have no product ID as requested by the system...just the CD case and my 3
discs.

Any suggestions regarding a next move?

Thanks,

Brian

--
Brian J. Little
Macintosh Systems Analyst

"If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about the answers." -- Thomas Pynchon --