RE: Customer Service

Subject: RE: Customer Service
From: Little, Brian (brlittle@davidson.edu)
Date: Thu Nov 29 2001 - 06:38:59 MST

Hmm. Well, I'd argue that like it or not, there is an implication of support
when you market a software product. I'm not saying that such support does,
or should, exist. But the implication remains.

At all events, like you, I paid for three good CDs. I have only two good
CDs, and haven't received any further response from Terrasoft about
replacing the bad one, beyond their first email. You'll pardon me if I don't
consider this responsive customer service. I also don't expect help cooking
the beef I buy from the local market, but if it's bad, I most certainly
expect them to replace it. And when I do, they aren't deliberately
obfuscatory about how I should get in touch with them.

Brian