mod_dav

Subject: mod_dav
tleaven@blue.weeg.uiowa.edu
Date: Tue Oct 10 2000 - 10:40:38 MDT

I am trying to install mod_dav with out success. I am running Apache
1.3.12, when I try to ./configure mod_dav 1.0.1-1.3.6 I get a message:

WARNING: You have chosen to compile mod_dav with a different
          compiler than the one used to compile Apache.

     Current compiler: gcc
    Apache's compiler: cc

This could cause some problems.

When I recompiled Apache with ./configure I had no problems and it
must have used the cc compiler and now with mod_dav it wants to use
gcc.

Any suggestions, I don't understand how the compilers work.

Tim Leaven
1198 ML
University of Iowa
319-335-6698